Voiced in natural indigo, this Moroccan Berber oversized rug is hand-spun from highland wool, pot dyed, and one-of-a-kind. A minimalist's dream rug. Named after the seventeen Berber tribes that lived in the Atlas Mountain ranges of Morocco, Beni Ourain are expertly woven and versatile rugs that impart the ancient wisdom of simplicity.
- Dimensions 16' W x 30'1" L
- Color Blue
- Material Woven from natural, hand-carded wool
- Weight 240.0 lb
- Country of origin Morocco
- Care instructions To maintain the condition and extend the life of your rug, vacuum regularly. For hard-to-remove stains professional care is recommended, contact ABC Rug & Carpet Cleaning Service at (212) 929 - 1275.
- Specifications Hand-knotted
- SKU 1570463
Exact shipping rates will be provided at checkout. Shipments originate from our East Coast facilities, which may result in extended lead times for West Coast delivery.
We gladly accept returns + exchanges for in-stock furniture in original, unused, and unaltered condition. To receive full refund, return must be initiated within 7 days of pickup/delivery. The returned item will be subject to inspection upon arrival. Delivery fees + return shipping are the customer's responsibility. Please review our full Refund Policy prior to purchase.
The art of rug making reveals the remarkable ability to communicate in texture + color.
Even more magic
You have great taste!
New One-of-a-Kind Rugs
Transform your space with a new handmade rug featuring timeless styles from all around the globe.