Rich shades of ochre compose the powerful statement of natural color in this one-of-a-kind casablanca rug. Mirroring the aesthetic beauty of their surrounding nature, nomadic Moroccan artisans wove this distinctive piece from pot-dyed wool.
- Dimensions 14' 11" L x 11' 6" W
- Material Hand-knotted Wool
- Weight 78.0 lb
- Country of origin Morocco
- Care instructions To maintain the condition and extend the life of your rug, vacuum regularly. For hard-to-remove stains professional care is recommended, contact ABC Rug & Carpet Cleaning Service at (212) 929 - 1275.
- Specifications Hand-knotted
- SKU 1579591
Rates are approximations. Exact rates will be provided at checkout.
We gladly accept returns + exchanges for rugs in original, unused, unaltered condition and packaging. To receive full refund, return must be initiated within 7 days of pickup/delivery. The returned item will be subject to inspection upon arrival. Delivery fees + return shipping are the customer's responsibility. Please review our full Refund Policy prior to purchase.
The art of rug making reveals the remarkable ability to communicate in texture + color.
Even more magic
You have great taste!
New One-of-a-Kind Rugs
Transform your space with a new handmade rug featuring timeless styles from all around the globe.