An homage to the Sanskrit word for rebirth, the Samsara collection introduces a new, closed-loop process that upcycles forgotten oversized vintage carpets into hundreds of colorful and smaller-sized rugs. Collaborating closely with a long-time artisanal partner in Pakistan, each hand-knotted Samsara rug is individually tailored and revitalized through a combination of restorative processes. With no matter wasted, the Samsara rugs assume the ancient axiom that they too will be born again through cycles of change.
- Dimensions 15' 9" L x 3' 3" W
- Material Hand-knotted recycled wool
- Weight 2.0 lb
- Country of origin Pakistan
- Care instructions To maintain the condition and extend the life of your rug, vacuum regularly. For hard-to-remove stains professional care is recommended, contact ABC Rug & Carpet Cleaning Service at (212) 929 - 1275.
- Specifications Hand-knotted
- SKU 1611130
Rates are approximations. Exact rates will be provided at checkout.
We gladly accept returns + exchanges for rugs in original, unused, unaltered condition and packaging. To receive full refund, return must be initiated within 7 days of pickup/delivery. The returned item will be subject to inspection upon arrival. Delivery fees + return shipping are the customer's responsibility. Please review our full Refund Policy prior to purchase.
The art of rug making reveals the remarkable ability to communicate in texture + color.
Even more magic
You have great taste!
New One-of-a-Kind Rugs
Transform your space with a new handmade rug featuring timeless styles from all around the globe.