Adorned with diamond motifs and rosettes on an ochre ground, this vintage flatweave runner was handwoven by a masterweaver from the Berber Tribes of Middle Atlas Morocco. Steeped in centuries of tradition and craftsmanship, the weaving heritage of the Berber Tribes composes unique pieces that are rich in history and offer versatile foundations for contemporary and traditional interiors alike.
- Dimensions 13' L x 4' 5" W
- Material Hand-knotted Wool
- Weight 24.0 lb
- Country of origin Morocco
- Care instructions To maintain the condition and extend the life of your rug, vacuum regularly. For hard-to-remove stains professional care is recommended, contact ABC Rug & Carpet Cleaning Service at (212) 929 - 1275.
- Specifications Hand-knotted
- SKU 1601661
Rates are approximations. Exact rates will be provided at checkout.
We gladly accept returns + exchanges for rugs in original, unused, unaltered condition and packaging. To receive full refund, return must be initiated within 7 days of pickup/delivery. The returned item will be subject to inspection upon arrival. Delivery fees + return shipping are the customer's responsibility. Please review our full Refund Policy prior to purchase.
The art of rug making reveals the remarkable ability to communicate in texture + color.
Even more magic
You have great taste!
New One-of-a-Kind Rugs
Transform your space with a new handmade rug featuring timeless styles from all around the globe.