This overdyed rug from our Samsara collection is individually tailored and revitalized through a new, closed-loop process that upcycles forgotten oversized vintage carpets into hundreds of colorful and smaller-sized rugs. With no matter wasted, this transitional rug is a testament to the sustainable practices of composing beautiful rugs through innovative artisanship. An homage to the Sanskrit word for rebirth, the Samsara rug collection assumes the ancient axiom that they too will be born again through cycles of change.
- Dimensions 7'9" W x 11'8" L
- Color Purple
- Material Hand-knotted recycled wool
- Weight 7.0 lb
- Country of origin Pakistan
- Care instructions To maintain the condition and extend the life of your rug, vacuum regularly. For hard-to-remove stains professional care is recommended, contact ABC Rug & Carpet Cleaning Service at (212) 929 - 1275.
- Specifications Hand-knotted
- SKU 1619573
Rates are approximations. Exact rates will be provided at checkout.
We gladly accept returns + exchanges for rugs in original, unused, unaltered condition and packaging. To receive full refund, return must be initiated within 7 days of pickup/delivery. The returned item will be subject to inspection upon arrival. Delivery fees + return shipping are the customer's responsibility. Please review our full Refund Policy prior to purchase.
The art of rug making reveals the remarkable ability to communicate in texture + color.
Even more magic
You have great taste!
New One-of-a-Kind Rugs
Transform your space with a new handmade rug featuring timeless styles from all around the globe.