A dramatic all-over pattern in a floral motif makes a bold and striking statement in this one-of-a-kind wool rug. Handwoven in Pakistan from wool, this piece is a true collector's item. A dark field creates a striking contrast against an ornate traditional pattern in this unique piece.
- Dimensions 13' 6" L x 9' 11" W
- Color Brown
- Material Hand-knotted Wool
- Weight 59.0 lb
- Country of origin Pakistan
- Care instructions To maintain the condition and extend the life of your rug, vacuum regularly. For hard-to-remove stains professional care is recommended, contact ABC Rug & Carpet Cleaning Service at (212) 929 - 1275.
- Specifications Hand-knotted
- SKU 1373600
Rates are approximations. Exact rates will be provided at checkout.
We gladly accept returns + exchanges for rugs in original, unused, unaltered condition and packaging. To receive full refund, return must be initiated within 7 days of pickup/delivery. The returned item will be subject to inspection upon arrival. Delivery fees + return shipping are the customer's responsibility. Please review our full Refund Policy prior to purchase.
The art of rug making reveals the remarkable ability to communicate in texture + color.
Even more magic
You have great taste!
New One-of-a-Kind Rugs
Transform your space with a new handmade rug featuring timeless styles from all around the globe.